Product development is about the whole journey a product that incorporates. An idea or a concept builtwill be the origin of a product and it ends in reaching the product to the desired colony. Many minds do have their own way of developing a product. We develop a product in a desirable process to make it reach the destined market.
The most common stages we follow in product development are :
- Identifying a market need.
- Quantifying the opportunity.
- Conceptualizing the product.
- Validating the solution.
- Building the Product roadmap.
- Developing a minimum viable product [MVP].
- Releasing the MVP to the users.
- Iteration based on user feedback and strategic goals.